Monday, February 4, 2013

It does not boast

    
Love does not boast.  Paul tells us that if we boast, we should boast in Jesus.  We can do nothing of ourselves so it profits no one to have them watch us. Instead, we need to point them to Jesus and boast of all the great things he has done for us. Again, it goes back to being thankful. So here is a partial list of the things Jesus has done for me.
  • saved me from my sins
  • gave me a Christian husband
  • blessed me with 6 children
  • provided a home, friends and family
  • provided Dan with a job when he lost his.
  • has healed me physically
  • has healed Avery
  • took us to China and back safely giving us a son who immediately bonded with us
  • showed us his heart for adoption and walked with us every step
  • provided in advance all that we need for the work he's called us to
                                             Be The One

No comments:

Post a Comment