Thursday, January 24, 2013

$1.00 for Be The One


So, sticking with the theme of 1(one) we have decided to kick off our fundraising by making our first fundraiser all about 1.  In an effort to raise our first $1 thousand, I am asking all of you to donate just 1 dollar.  I don't know if I have 1 thousand friends, but I bet with a little help we can get this to 1 thousand people.  It may seem insignificant just as 1 child out of 13 million seems insignificant, yet we know that the 1 child is vastly important to God. Your 1 dollar is also vastly important to us.

I am sending this out in faith that God will take these 1's and multiply them for his kingdom. I was going to wait until I had a paypal account and a p.o. box and my 501(c)(3), but I feel that the more time I take to think through these decisions, the more it's about me and less about what God is doing. So, while I am doing the above, I'm asking you to go ahead and send your 1 to the address listed below.  If you don't think your 1 is significant, just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment